• When sheep are first born they become black and grow into gray tones as they grow.
• Females are without horns.
• It is small in size, with long legs.
• The white secondary hairs show a color close to the post hue since they are longer than the black primary hairs.
• The milk yield is also high.
• Resistant to cold and hot changes.
• Adaptability is good.
• Live weight: Male: 55 - 80 kg; Female: 40 - 50 kg
• Wool fineness: 20.9 microns (bottom), 71.9 microns (top)
• Wool yield: 4.5 kg
• Lamb birth weight: 2.2 kg
• Number of lambs on the one side: 2.35 - 2.45
• The rate of increase in the number of lambs in the west: 275 - 280% (50% Romanov female)
• The rate of increase in the number of lambs in the west: 230 - 240% (25% Romanov female)
• It shows anger in 3-4 months.
• 5 traits are very high (sometimes 6), but this is true for purebred races, but is now used extensively in hybrids.
0Bed Rooms Farm Project
0Bedrooms Farm Project